|| Regional Director of Healthcare Sales & Marketing|| || Lutheran Life Communities is seeking a motivated and passionate leader to join our team as Regional Director of Healthcare Sales & Marketing.
The Regional Director of Healthcare Sales & Marketing plans, manages and executes sales objectives that support organizational strategies and maintain census at or above budget requirements.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
• Proactively monitors, understands and educates the admissions team on current CMS initiative and regulations.
• Develops and implements educational initiatives for management and frontline staff on topics related to the sales and marketing needs of the organization to include customer service, hospitality and census development.
• Trains and supports Marketing Directors on CRM system.
• Ensures sales efforts achieve or surpass corporate expectations for all LLC programs through day to day prospect management and sales tactic implementation at all sites.
• Participates in and contributes to the strategic marketing process including research, development of tactics and the plans for execution.
• Builds and maintains relationships with top executives of hospital systems to join forces with Lutheran Life Communities and creates partnerships and opportunities for increased occupancy.
• Visits the Lutheran Life Communities’ campuses on a regular basis to review sales processes and shadow sales and admission team during calls and appointments.
• Leads the development of the healthcare services annual Sales and Marketing Plans for each Lutheran Life Communities’ campus with quantifiable occupancy objectives that are consistent with Lutheran life Communities’ mission.
• Monitors, reviews and provides creative input to marketing campaigns and materials.
• Ensures the completion of standardized weekly and monthly Lutheran Life Communities’ Marketing Reports for each Lutheran Life Communities’ campus. These reports will include: reservations, sales, presentations, inventory, attrition, leads, sales ratios, phone calls, networking activity, marketing events, assessments, denials for admission and other statistics as deemed appropriate.
• Creates, coordinates and implements onboarding and ongoing training for Lutheran Life Communities’ campus sales and admissions teams.
• Works in concert with Lutheran Life Communities operations staff to ensure high occupancy and high resident satisfaction in each Lutheran Life Communities campus.
• Maintains awareness of the senior living industry to develop new products/services ideas and to seek new ways to market and sell Lutheran Life Communities’ products and services.
• Takes a leadership role in all Lutheran Life Communities marketing strategies; brings creativity to Lutheran Life Communities and fosters an environment that promotes original ideas and perspectives.
• Provides input on Lutheran Life Communities’ overall branding efforts to ensure adherence to standards and to build brand awareness and brand continuity.
• Assists in the preparation of the marketing budget for all LLC sites. Offers recommendations for changes or exceptions based on industry trends and changing needs of the organization.
• Works with each community to transition prospects to the sales and admission process.
• Bachelor’s degree from a four-year college or university.
• Minimum of five years related senior living industry experience; experience selling independent living and healthcare living options is preferred.
• Strong oral and written communication skills.
• Experience in the development and implementation of policies and procedures related to staff and organization operations.
• Demonstrated ability to develop and manage budgets.
• Must be able to travel on a local and national level.
• Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
• Effective team building skills; organizational and staff development.
• Ability to obtain cooperation and participation of individuals and groups.
• Possesses basic personal computer skills and ability to utilize various software programs.
• Work schedule may include working mornings, evenings, weekends and holidays. Position requires outside overnight travel.
• Understanding of hospitality, first impressions and customer focus and ability to build an engaged team to provide exceptional service to residents and guests. || Proceed|