| Caregiver Home Care (On-Call for My Solutions) || Large Healthcare Facility|| |
As a faith-based, mission-driven organization, our work is the sincere response to a call to serve. Our not-for-profit status means that, rather than answering to anonymous investors, we answer to our clients, neighbors and communities. Our resources are reinvested back into the organization and the communities we serve, continually enhancing our ability to meet clients’ needs and expectations.
- Provide assistance with ambulation and repositioning when necessary.
- Transport, escort and accompany clients to various personal appointments, as needed.
- Provide companionship and assist with the daily personal needs of clients as required and according to the plan of care.
- Maintain a safe and sanitary environment in each client’s apartment/home by cleaning surfaces, vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, removing/washing/ putting away dishes, washing and changing linens and personal laundry, emptying garbage, as plan of care determines.
- Remind the client to take prescribed medications on correct day and time according to MySolutions regulations and procedures.
- Offer courteous reminder, observe, and document all medications whether prescribed or over the counter, are preset and pre scheduled by family or designated individuals (medication manager).
- Follow established plan of care for each individual client so as to maintain the client’s highest level of independent living.
- Help clients in a variety of tasks related to personal hygiene, such as, assisting with bathing, dressing, shaving, shampooing hair, and oral hygiene as appropriate.
- Assist in meal planning, preparation, and serving when appropriate.
- Follow all policies and procedures of MySolutions and regulations of facility where applicable.
- Update both verbally and/or in written form, reports to supervisor in a timely manner.
- Perform duties and carry out responsibilities in a professional, caring, courteous manner in accordance with the policies and procedures of MySolutions and works cooperatively with the client, the family and staff
- Submit time slips/calls in hours in a punctual manner to ensure correct billing of services and timely payroll payment.