| CNA- Assisted Living (nights)|| Large Healthcare Facility|| |
Hearthstone Assisted Living at Lutheran Home offers a welcoming, home-like atmosphere that helps residents and family members feel at home.
At Hearthstone, personal rhythms of life, abilities and daily schedules are respected. Our dedicated team nurtures and encourages independence at every turn. Residents receive just the right amount of dignified support and daily help in a safe and reassuring environment.
We are seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) for our Assisted Living building to become a part of our facility’s compassionate caregiving team.
- CNA’s in our Assisted Living building provide companionship and assist with the daily personal needs of our Assisted Living residents in order to provide a safe, quality environment and lifestyle.
- Follow established plan of care for each individual resident.
- Offer courteous reminder to resident to self-administer medications on correct day and time from appropriate container to ensure medication compliance.
- Helps residents in a variety of tasks related to personal care such as assisting with bathing, dressing, shaving, shampooing hair, and oral hygiene as appropriate.
- Transport, escort and accompany residents to dining room/common areas.
- Provide assistance with ambulation and repositioning when necessary.
- State of Illinois Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) certification is required.
- Experience in geriatrics preferred.
- American Heart Association Healthcare Provider CPR Certification is preferred.
- Shift 11pm-7am.